Seasonal Breaks in Llandudno & Conwy
In a nutshell. A place for all seasons
Each of our four seasons is a very special occasion.
Perhaps that explains why we’re such a popular destination throughout the year.
Winter breaks as well as summer holidays keep our resorts busy.
Here are a few seasonal snapshots to get you in the mood:
- Take the kids on an Easter Egg Hunt with a feathery twist at the RSPB’s Conwy Nature Reserve
- Come back from a winter walk to a real log fire at one of our cosy inns or country house hotels
- Walk beneath Bodnant Garden’s famous Laburnum Arch in early summer. Then come back in autumn for the garden’s blazing seasonal tints, and at the end of the year and into January for its winter garden
- Parade along Llandudno’s prom in summer just like the Victorians used to (parasol optional)
- Blow the cobwebs away by standing on the ramparts of Dolwyddelan Castle, home of the Welsh Princes
- Make a date with the Welsh National Opera’s autumn and spring seasons at Llandudno’s Venue Cymru
- Go Christmas shopping for crafts and speciality gifts in Betws-y-Coed
If you’re on a short break you won’t want to waste precious time travelling big distances.
We’re easy to get to by road and rail from most parts of the UK so you’ll be here in no time…well, almost.