Delightful, elegant Victorian establishment under the personal supervision of Nina and Steve to ensure you of a very warm welcome. We are renowned for our wonderful cuisine and personal attention. Located on level ground adjacent to the pier, beach and shops.
- 4 night’s dinner, bed and breakfast for the price of 3 all season
- Special breaks all season
- 3 night’s bed and breakfast for the price of 2 in the low season (excluding bank holidays)
- Twin and single rooms available
- Four poster suite, king and super king size bedded rooms
- Family suite with adjoining children’s bedroom
For a full colour brochure with offers and a sample menu, please call or write Nina or Steve on 01492 876719.
Mr S Garlinge
2 North Parade, Llandudno, LL30 2LP
Tel: 01492 876719
Months Open: 2-11
Grading & Awards
Number of Rooms:
Number of Family Rooms: 2
Number of Double Rooms: 4
Number of Twin Rooms: 3
Number of Single Rooms: 2
Total number of Rooms: 11
Total number of Ensuite Rooms: 11
|Daily Rate Bed & Breakfast||£33.50||£40.50|
|1 Nights, Dinner Bed & Breakfast||£56.00||£63.00|
Facilities & Services:
Did you know?
Conwy Castle was originally painted white and the towers sported conical roofs. What a sight that must have been.
Penmaenmawr, a few miles west of Conwy, was the favourite holiday spot of Victorian prime minister William Ewart Gladstone.
World famous mussels are harvested locally and processed at a special new plant on Conwy Quay, which is open to visitors.