A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at The Bromwell Court. Recent refurbishments, both inside and out, have further enhanced facilities to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment with tastefully decorated modern bedrooms, many of which have glorious sea views. We are in a superb location on the Promenade, just a few minutes walk from the town centre and close to the theatre, conference centre and shops. We offer:
- Seafront Location
- High standard of cleanliness
- All bedrooms en-suite with free tea and coffee making facilities
- Daily room service and towel change
- Hairdryers, radios. WiFi, TV, Freeview in all rooms
- Seafront licensed bar and bar lounge, large spacious dining room
- Central heating throughout and double glazed
- Excellent home-cooked breakfast. Hygiene certificate
- Luxury ground floor bedroom
- Reductions for senior citizens
- Large spacious dining room
- Free on road parking (no meters)
- Single rooms available
Please ring or write for brochure and terms
Mrs Lesley Griffiths
6 Craig-y-Don Parade, Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BG
Tel: 01492 878416
Months Open: 2-12
Grading & Awards
Number of Rooms:
Total number of Rooms: 12
Total number of Ensuite Rooms: 12
|Daily Rate Bed & Breakfast||£25.00||£32.00|
Facilities & Services:
Did you know?
Hour-long wildlife cruises are available from Conwy aboard the launch Princess Christine. The estuary has been designated a site of European importance because of its wealth of bird and marine life.
Wales has a coastline 750 miles long (including all the squiggly bits).
The cliffs of the Great and Little Ormes are hosts to breeding colonies of thousands of seabirds, including Guillemots, Kittiwakes and Razorbills.